Thursday, September 17, 2009

reasons of diet

I came up for reasons of my diet lately...

1. I wanna become more beautiful, even if people less care about it
2. I wanna look good in every cloth, especially in my-future-wedding-gown
3. I wanna look good... even when I'm naked... at least not with these specks...
4. It's just troublesome when you buy something "all size", but you cannot fit in
5. I just love to hear they say "hey... you look slimmer than before"
6. I'm getting afraid of medical check up (just hate to know the truth about my unhealthiness)
7. It annoys me when I see my reflection in a mirror... I feel so ugly..
8. I feel guilty when I eat too much
9. It's just too sad when I look into my old photos and compare with how I am today
10. Because I wanna try those acrobatic kamasutra's positions without trouble :)

Well it's just too hard to resist temptation...
But I try my best this time.... wish I can endure it through winter....

2 comments:

Richard S said...

asik banget tu alasan terakhirnya.. wekekekeke... bagi2 ilmu ya klo berhasil *lho*

indah said...

blog nya asik deh. Jadi terinspirasi pengen bikin blog (hah? blm punya?) xixixi.. Btw 7 Seeds tu sampai nomer brapa to? aku br baca sampai nomer 13. Resep2 makanannya ditambah dong. How's the diet? I am trying to lose some kilograms too.. Bersmangat!!