Saturday, September 16, 2006

LOTR

Iseng nonton ulang Lord Of The Ring lagi..... n jadi pengen masukin dialog2 yang cukup membuat gue terkesan dari The Fellowship of The Ring...





Gandalf: In the common tongue it reads "One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them."


Frodo: It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.
Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.


Frodo: You're late.
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.


Bilbo: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.


Gandalf: Confound it all, Samwise Gamgee. Have you been eavesdropping?
Sam: I haven't been droppin' no eaves sir, honest. I was just cutting the grass under the window there, if you'll follow me.
Gandalf: A little late for trimming the verge, don't you think?
Sam: I heard raised voices.
Gandalf: What did you hear? Speak.
Sam: N-nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world, but nothing important. Please, Mr. Gandalf, sir, don't hurt me. Don't turn me into anything... unnatural.


Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.


Gimli: Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox.
[elves appear, covering them with arrows at point-blank range]
Haldir: The dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.


Aragorn: I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.
Boromir: Our people, our people. I would have would have called you my brother... my captain... my king .
Aragorn: Be at peace Son of Gondor.

Galadriel: Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

No comments: